Fill out the Form Below for a Tour,
Or Call 317-357-1873, and ASK FOR KAT!
Located @ 2220 Sloan Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46203
- Now Accepting On My Way Pre-K for Fall 2018
- Immediate Spots Available for 4 Children age 3-5 years
L.O.V.E. Infant & Toddler NOW OPEN
Located @ 3215 S. Keystone Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46237
- Immediate Spots Available for 6 Toddlers 16-30 months
2018 Rate Guide
Early Education Program
All of our programs follow the Standards, Curriculum, and Best Practices for a Level 3 Paths To Quality Center, and are focused on achieving National Accreditation.
Our Director/Lead Teacher is CDA Certified, and actively working toward an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education through Ivy Tech Community College.
Our Assistant Teacher is actively pursuing her High School Diploma, and plans to pursue her Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Our Founder and CEO has a Bachelor's Degree from Ball State University. Has completed Associate Level Coursework in Early Childhood Education, and will be pursuing her Master Teacher Certificate in Early Childhood Education beginning in the Fall of 2018.
Families that need assistance with their Child Care Payments have several options.
- Check Your Family's CCDF Eligibility Here.
- 3 and 4 Year olds may be Eligible for Indy Preschool Partnership, or On My Way Pre-K. Check Your Child's Eligibility Here.
- If your child does not qualify for either of the above Child Care Assistance Options, Your Family may be Eligible for L.O.V.E.'s Sliding Scale. You will need to provide income documentation to qualify for this program.
Breakfast, Lunch, and Afternoon Snack are provided:
***In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of
Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this
institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation
for prior civil rights activity.
Our goal is to educate young children seamlessly, in an environment that is prime for early brain development and foundation building while immersed in PLAY!