Early Childhood Education
Professional Careers & Workforce Development
NOW HIRING ECE TEACHERS
ECE Emerging Leader PROGRAM
in Indianapolis, IN.
Our Program consists of Learning Opportunities for New and Seasoned E.C.E. professionals seeking Careers in Licensed High Quality Early Childhood Education organizations. Each talented New hire receives State required Initial training, New Hire Orientation, and the opportunity to immediately begin developing practical classroom experience. All L.O.V.E. Employees are required to begin a Nationally Accredited educational program to obtain their degree in Early Childhood Education. We meet each Professional where they are, and work diligently to Develop their experiences so they may effectively serve in Early Childhood Education classrooms for Life. We hope to impart the responsibility of serving as Leaders in their community, and as advocates for Public Policy as it relates to the development of societal and economic improvement
both locally and globally.
- LOVE ECE's Pay rate is extremely competitive in the Indianapolis area, and includes financial support for education as a key benefit to increasing opportunity in the ECE Field.
- Deep discounts for employee childcare at our Licensed Home Site. (Save over $5000 per year on childcare working with LOVE)
- Permanent placement services for Members of the LOVE Elite Team.
- Refer a New LOVE Employee, and earn $100/referral after their probationary work period.
- Maintain Full-Time Attendance, and Earn Bonus Rewards throughout the year!
- Minimum Age 18 (must be 21 to work w/infants)
- MINIMUM High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Must be willing to participate in ongoing training, education, and professional development.
- CDA, Associate, Bachelor, Master, Doctorate-We can connect you with immediate positions with our clientele.
- Clean Drug, TB, and National Background Screens
- Availability Monday - Friday between 7am and 6pm weekly
- Patience in highly stressful situations
- Interest and motivation to learn
- Have a driver's license and fully operational transportation, and/or be extremely bus savvy
- Communication skills via e-mail, and phone
- Dependability to ensure the children can depend on you!
- Have a creative set of skills that may be utilized in educating young children
- Must be serious about quality
- Must be a problem solver
- Ability to successfully care for and educate 10 children with limited supplies, and no assistance.
• Mature, responsible, dependable, and experienced
• Ability to educate children between birth to 5, inside and outside (weather permitting for child safe play), observation, physical interaction and assistance, food preparation and service, sanitation and safety, health and nurturance, as well as developmentally appropriate educational activities.
- An understanding of developmentally appropriate practices is a must.
• Ability to lift a 20-30 lb. toddler daily and an 80-100 lb. child for emergency purpose, and children of any weight with special needs.
• Ability to demonstrate an observable willingness and motivation to provide warm, caring service to the children they are exposed to through our training process.
- We follow anti-discrimination laws for interviewing, and will employ Early Childhood Emerging Leaders based on their ability to meet the required qualifications, and perform QUALITY child care at all sites.
We DO NOT discriminate! We love humans!
We will work with anyone capable of meeting the above requirements that has a love for children, and a passion for their bright futures.
College Scholarships through the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Indiana Project as approved through application process
Auto-Enrollment In-House Hybrid CDA and Renewal Program
AND Fill Out Our Pre-Employment Questionnaire
Get a jump-start on your Career in Early Childhood Education by working with LOVE!
of preschool and childcare center directors, and early childhood teachers is
expected to grow by 25 % from 2010 to 2020, faster than the average for all
of teacher assistants is expected to grow by 15 % from 2010 to 2020, about as
fast as the average for all occupations."
Occupational Outlooks from: