Career and Professional Development
OUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
in Indianapolis, IN.
- 20 hours Paid Training per Year
- Professional Development and Mentorship
- Experience in top quality early education programs
- Career Placement Services (Anywhere)
- 90% Tuition Scholarships to obtain Early Childhood Education Degree, (Must maintain Substitute Status of 30+ hours per week to qualify)
- Room for advancement!
- Promotions and Wage Increases are available.
- Minimum Age 18
- MINIMUM High School Diploma/Equivalent
- CDA, Associate, Bachelor, Master, Doctorate-We can connect you with immediate positions with our clientele.
- Clean Drug, TB, and National Background Screens
- Availability Monday - Friday between 7am and 6pm weekly (Night Shifts may be available soon)
- Patience in highly stressful situations
- Interest and motivation to learn
- Have a driver's license and fully operational transportation, and/or be extremely bus savvy
- Communication skills via e-mail, and phone
- Determination of an EMT, Firefighter, or Police Officer to ensure the children can depend on you! Early Education is the lifeblood to the future!
- Have a creative set of skills that may be utilized in educating young children
- Must be serious about quality
- Must be a problem solver
- Ability to successfully care for and educate 10 children with limited supplies, and no assistance.
We provide full-time temporary to permanent conversion
placement services for interested
Extraordinary Early Childhood Professionals
In top quality Early Education Programs
After 6 month eligibility review.
Early Learning Indiana (formerly Day Nursery),
Mt. Zion Academy, Imagination Station, Jewel Educational Services, and Angie's List
have invested in our most recent eligible Substitutes!
AND Fill Out Our Pre-Employment Questionnaire
Get a jump-start on your early education with us by registering for free training's at
Take these two online courses to fast track your employment.
- Introduction to Foundations
- Child Abuse and Neglect Detection and Prevention
of preschool and childcare center directors, and early childhood teachers is
expected to grow by 25 % from 2010 to 2020, faster than the average for all
of teacher assistants is expected to grow by 15 % from 2010 to 2020, about as
fast as the average for all occupations."
Occupational Outlooks from:
We cover the initial cost of $200 in employment services to get you employed! Small increments through payroll over your first 6 pay periods reimburse the cost. These costs can be lowered, if you have your own health insurance, or are already CPR, First Aid, and Universal Precautions certified within the year!
• Mature, responsible, dependable, and experienced
• Ability to educate children between birth to
5, inside and outside (weather permitting for child safe play),
observation, physical interaction and assistance, food preparation and service,
sanitation and safety, health and nurturance, as well as developmentally
appropriate educational activities. An understanding of
developmentally appropriate practices is a must.
• Ability to lift a 20-30 lb. toddler daily and an 80-100 lb.
child for emergency purpose, and children of any weight with special needs.
• Ability to demonstrate an observable willingness and
motivation to provide warm, caring service to the children they are exposed to
through our training process.
- We follow anti-discrimination laws for interviewing, and
will employ Early Childhood Substitutes based on their ability to meet the
required qualifications, and perform QUALITY child care at all sites.
We DO NOT discriminate! We love humans!
We will work with anyone capable of meeting the above
requirements that has a love for children, and a passion for their
"We develop and train caring individuals to become career professionals for the 0-5 age level of education providing the best of the best to the field of Early Education in Indiana!"
Kelly Dawn Jones, Owner